Pay your fees online
You can use our online payment facility to pay by credit or debit card or by bank transfer:
- If you are paying an outstanding fee, please log in to your Student Portal and click on your username to access My Account, where you will see the fee payment option.
- If you want to pay online but do not have Portal access, please contact the Student Advice Centre.
Flywire enables you to make payments easily and securely in your own currency using a variety of local payment methods including online banking, bank transfers, cards, and e-wallets. The available payment methods depend on the country you are paying from.
You will be able to take advantage of these increased payment options to pay the outstanding balances via the ‘My Account’ section of the Student Portal.
Flywire is being introduced through a phased approach. If you are paying for an application, recheck or some assessment fees you will be directed to use the current payment interface and methods and will not pay through Flywire until it is rolled out fully later this year. See further instructions on using Flywire.
Enquiries related to your payment through Flywire
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment ID, or
Visit Help on Flywire for info on the following:
- Video walkthroughs
- Country telephone numbers
- Live chat & help requests.
Western Union - Quick Pay
Fees can be paid via a local Western Union Agent (Quick Pay method only). Once complete, you will be issued with a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from Western Union and the payment confirmation. Please send this to our Fees Office with a completed Offline Payment Form.
Students from Nigeria
Nigeria has currency exchange restrictions which may prevent you from paying your fees in full.
As an alternative you should notify the Fees Office that you want to make part payments by credit/debit card by:
- Login to the Portal, Go to 'Ask a Question', followed by 'Log an enquiry'.