Commonwealth Scholarships are available for a number of University of London programmes by distance learning:
- MSc Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health (RVC)
- MSc Livestock Health and Production (RVC)
- MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies (SAS)
- MSc Clinical Trials (LSHTM)
- MSc Demography and Health (LSHTM)
- MSc Epidemiology (LSHTM)
- MSc Infectious Disease (LSHTM)
These full fee-waiver awards are for residents of developing Commonwealth countries (see below for details).
You apply for these courses through the University of London. For scholarship applications, please follow only the specific directions below.
Applications for all Commonwealth scholarships are now closed until next year.