University of London

Small Navigation Menu

Primary Menu

You are here:

Help with your application

We will help you in any way we can to make your application successful. The following checklist will help you get started.

How do you apply?

Normally, you apply online via our course pages.

For some of our courses, you will need to register at a local teaching institution (e.g. CertHE qualifications in Common Law, Computing or Social Sciences, or the International Foundation Programme). Your local institution will help you to apply for the course.

Find a teaching institution.

Do you meet the requirements?

Our course pages outline what you need for entry. If you do not automatically satisfy our entry criteria then you will be considered by our Admissions Panel on an individual basis.

Are you qualified?

About the online form and fees

Some of our undergraduate courses have an application fee. We cannot process your application before we have received this. This fee is not refunded if your application is unsuccessful. You can pay this online, offline, or in person.

How to pay your fees.

Applying for Recognition of Prior Learning?

If you are applying for Recognition of Prior Learning, you must complete the relevant section on the application form. There may also be a fee per application, depending on the type of accreditation you are applying for.

What is Recognition of Prior Learning?

Submitting documents / evidence

When you apply, you can upload supporting documents that prove your qualifications and date of birth. We will need verified copies of this evidence.

What should I provide as evidence?

Contact us

You can meet our admissions team by attending an event in your home country. Alternatively, you can see a list of frequently asked questions and submit your own to our Student Advice Centre.

Still have a question? Contact us.

Applying from Hong Kong

If you are applying from Hong Kong, you have the option to visit our admissions office at the Hong Kong School of Professional and Continuing Education (HKU SPACE).

You will need to take your application form, your original documents and two photocopies. Your application will be processed and your documents returned to you.

What evidence do you need?

(Even if you are not planning to study at HKU SPACE, it can still verify your documents or help you to apply to the University of London for a fee.)

If you plan to study at a teaching institution, contact it for advice on the application procedure.