The Teaching Centre Bursary is a 20% bursary that can be applied against registration, examination entry fees and module fees for an applicant currently employed at a recognised Teaching Centre for the University of London on a full time or part basis, and have been employed for a minimum of 12 months.
This bursary is available for our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes including:
- Bachelor’s degrees
- Master’s degrees
- Certificate Higher Education
- Graduate Diplomas
- Postgraduate Diploma’s and Postgraduate Certificates.
This bursary is not available for the following programmes:
- International Foundation programme
- Information Security programmes with academic direction by Royal Holloway
- CeFiMS programmes with academic direction by SOAS
- CeDeP programmes with academic direction by SOAS.
The Bursary deadline
Please ensure to apply/request the bursary at least 2 weeks before the registration deadline for your programme.
The Teaching Centre Bursary does not cover the following:
- Examination re sit fees
- Recognition of prior learning fees
- Fees for changing a module
- Fees charged by examination centres or teaching centres.
If you are eligible, you will be provided with a bursary code that can be used when you register.