The board is also responsible for assuring the academic standards of the following programmes:
- International Foundation Programme
- Bachelor of Divinity, DipHE Theology, CertHE Theology
- PGCert Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- PGCert International Sport Management.
The Terms of Reference detail the following:
- UoLW PB’s delegated authority to approve certain programme matters
- UoLW PB’s advisory function when making recommendations for consideration and endorsement by the University of London Worldwide Academic Committee
- UoLW PB’s responsibilities concerning the monitoring of and assuring alignment with relevant regulatory frameworks.
The UoLW PB reports to the University of London Worldwide Academic Committee.