RIDE 2020 conference
The 14th Research and Innovation in Distance Education, and eLearning (RIDE) annual conference addresses the theme of Examining disruptive innovations in distance education.
Venue: University of London, Senate House, Malet Street London WC1E 7HU
Event date: 13 March 2020
Time: 9:00 - 17:00
- Open Educational Resources: where are we in 2020?
- Artificial Intelligence in education
- Decolonising the curriculum: what does it mean in the ODL context?
- Professional development for distance/open learning
- Digital skills for students and staff in distance education
- Methodologies that positively disrupt learning and teaching tasks
- Assessment, collaboration and peer learning in online communities
For further details see the conference programmes:
This popular event has become a fixture in academics’ and educational technologists’ calendars in and beyond London. Reserve your place online here.