Our annual Supporting Student Success event will be on Wednesday 21 October, 10.00 – 13.15 BST. This digital event will focus on Digital Assessment Practice.
Register your attendance for this digital event.
The Autumn 2020 Supporting Student Success event will take the form of an online workshop with presentations on a range of topics in the field of student experience of and innovations in assessment. A full programme is now available and below are some of the specific highlights from the confirmed programme:
- Chris Cobb, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Deputy Chief Executive, University of London
- Mariann Rand-Weaver, Vice Provost - Education, Brunel University
Dynamic responses to assessment in times of disruption
- Norbert Pachler, Pro-Vice-Provost, Digital Education, UCL
- Simon Walker, Academic Lead UCL Arena Centre for Research-based Education
Alignment Matters: Rethinking Assessments for Student Engagement and Success
- Yaping Gao, Senior Academic Director, Quality Matters
Putting 110,000 examinations online – what have we learnt?
- Linda Amrane-Cooper, Alan Tait and Stylianos Hatzipanagos, University of London Centre for Distance Education
Transitioning to e-assessment: what I wished I had known at the outset
- Martha Gibson, Assessment Manager and Content Developer, Heriot-Watt University.
Using criterion-based marking schemes to assess differentiated attainment of learning outcomes: reflections from experience
- Alan Parkinson, Deputy Director (Education), UCL School of Management