These workshops from the University of London's Careers Group will provide teachers and parents with an unbiased, practical insight into the student decision-making process.
- The factors which inform students' university course choice
- Graduate destinations and the graduate labour market
- League tables, Key Information Sets (KIS) and other online resources
- Employability, and how your child can develop this at university
Please note: this course does not cover UCAS or admissions processes. For more information on this, please visit the UCAS website and/or relevant university admissions department(s).
- Date: To be confirmed
- Location: Senate House, University of London, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HU
- Cost: To be confirmed
- How to apply: To be confirmed
- Sign up for updates
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 863 6046