This online programme provides students with an opportunity to acquire, develop and apply master’s level knowledge, understanding and skills within an accounting, financial management and strategic context for business and management.
The programme draws on the expertise of the School of Management team at UCL who have designed and delivered a range of accounting, finance and management related courses, both on campus and online.
By studying this programme, students will:
- develop an understanding of financial ideas, models and techniques appropriate for solutions to management challenges.
- understand and apply financial ideas and frameworks within the sphere of financial reporting, the arena of management accounting, and the field of financial management.
- understand the strategic dimension when applying specific financial models and techniques to support both decision making and routine operations.
- understand the complex internal and external relationships for organisations when management make decisions.
- develop an analytical, critical, and reflective mindset relating to matters financial.