Applying ridged frameworks to different organisational cultures and very different situations can be problematic.
This module seeks to analyse traditional Project Management frameworks and principles, using case studies and examples, to see where projects have failed and highlight the need to remain flexible when managing projects.
You will be povided with a knowledge of change management concepts which will enable them to critically analyse a project and select the correct tools and path forward to ensure successful delivery.
- Main topics of the module include:
- Project management, one size does not fit all
- Why do projects fail?
- Critique of project management methodologies
- Project management as a driver for change
- Successful project management for business transformation
- Change management at individual, team and organisational levels.