In particular, you will have an opportunity to learn from data science and computing industry professionals and academics whose mono-disciplinary or interdisciplinary research in areas of computer science, sociology, psychology, bioinformatics, biomedical statistics and other disciplines is based on or involves data analysis.
The module will guide your work in exploring a research theme of interest, as a preliminary phase preparing you for the Final Project.
- Research methods
- Analytics Storytelling for Impact
- Academic writing
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
- Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Final Project ideas
15 (150 hours)
- Summative coursework (30%)
- Written examination (70%)