"You can choose a major from English, Philosophy or Theology, and combine it with a minor from Computing, Theology, Philosophy or English."
English with Computing, Philosophy or Theology
BA, DipHE, CertHE
If you’re interested in studying English with elements of another discipline, this joint degree is the ideal option. 75 per cent of your degree is made up from courses in English, with the remaining 25 per cent from either Theology, Philosophy or Computing.
By studying in two disciplines, you can follow your passions and increase your career options. A combined degree with an English major will offer transferable skills that can be used in a wide range of contexts.