The range of skills will include project planning, management, research, and written presentation.
You will integrate the knowledge gained throughout the programme and use skills acquired in other modules in the implementation of your Final Project.
The work will consist of a combination of research and highly applicative elements in various proportions. For your project work you can make use of methodologies from various components of data science as instruments of research.
- Project planning and management
- Project-associated risk management
- Project-specific research methodology and methods
- Aims and objectives of your project
- Project-specific literature review
- Project-specific ethical and legal issues
- Project-specific data gathering
- Project-specific data analysis
- Evaluation of research results
- Project-specific academic writing.
30 (300 hours)
- Summative coursework [70%]
- Examination [30%]