This programme provides a comprehensive theoretical and practical understanding of the role and dynamics of large corporations in the global economy and international affairs. It’s a flexible, engaging and stimulating course in a dynamic field of study.
By studying this degree, you will:
- Gain an in-depth critical understanding of the nature and development of Multi-national Enterprise (MNE) organisations
- Develop an advanced understanding of changes in the international patterns of production and the inherently political nature of international production processes and organisation
- Gain a sound grounding in policy and regulatory problems created by the operations of MNEs and their impact on changing international patterns of production, and a critical understanding of these in the light of competing legal and economic theories of the organisation and activities of MNEs
- Develop a detailed knowledge and critical awareness of principal social, political, macroeconomic and environmental effects of MNE operations
- Gain a systematic and critical understanding of the fundamentals of corporate and political management strategies
Visit the SOAS website to view all of the key dates.