The MSc Project Management is offered fully online and allows you the opportunity to flexibly fit your studies around your schedule.
You can choose to study individual modules on a pay-as-you-go basis and build up your qualification at your own pace.
By studying this programme, you will develop a critical, selective and confident approach to the integration of knowledge domains and practical skills to finance, manage and execute processes and projects successfully.
You will also enhance your awareness of the specific requirements of each project, spot the potential issues in implementation and plan preventive strategies to overcome them.
Each module is run over a 10-week block followed by an assessment submission point, with the exception of the Project module which is run over two 10-week blocks
The programme is offered online and is fully supported by a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). You study at a time and pace that suits you (subject to course-specific deadlines) and use the study materials provided, with support available from academic staff.
All essential resources, activities, videos, discussions and support are provided through the VLE. This allows you to fit your studies around your work commitments. There is no need to purchase additional textbooks.
The programme is delivered online and there is no requirement to come to the UK as part of your studies. Our flexible online programme allows you to work around your own schedule and leads to a globally-recognised qualification.
When you register, we will give you access to your Student Portal. You can then access your University of London email account and other key resources including:
- The Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which offers online learning support, access to the student café and discussion areas, and other study materials.
- The Student Guide provides information which is common to all students and gives guidance on a range of issues relating to your study experience.
- The Online Library provides access to over 100 million academic electronic items comprising E-books, E-journals, conference proceedings, etc. In addition, students can request items which are not held in the library via the library's Inter-Library loans service with the British Library.
- Senate House Library provides free reference access for all registered distance and flexible learning students.
We are committed to delivering an exceptional student experience for all our students, regardless of which of our programmes you are studying. You will have access to support through:
- The Student Advice Centre – provides support for application and Student Portal queries.
- TalkCampus – a peer support service that offers a safe and confidential way to talk about whatever is on your mind at any time of day or night, access the Student Portal.
All students receive online tutor support while studying this programme. Tutors introduce the modules, respond to queries, monitor discussions and provide guidance on assessments.
The flexible approach to learning allows students to complete the MSc in a minimum of two years (subject to module availability) to a maximum of five years. You can study at your own pace, adjusting the intensity of learning to suit your needs.
The programme is assessed by a mixture of coursework and examinations, and are all submitted online. More detail can be found in the Programme Regulations.