"The Combined Degree Scheme (CDS) offers great flexibility, providing a bridge between the humanities and science."
Philosophy with Computing, English or Theology
BA, DipHE, CertHE
If you’re interested in studying Philosophy with another discipline, this joint degree is the ideal option. 75 per cent of your degree is made up from courses in Philosophy, with the remaining 25 per cent from either Theology, English or Computing.
The deep questions that define the subject matter of philosophy form the basis of this combined degree. You’ll explore a range of philosophical works, introducing you to issues and debates that will carry relevance to the study of these minor disciplines.