This programme is offered fully online and allows you to flexibly fit your studies around your schedule. You can choose to study individual modules on a pay-as-you-go basis and build up your qualification at your own pace.
Each module runs over a 10-week session followed by an assessment submission point, with the exception of the Capstone Project module, which runs over two 10-week sessions with two assessment points.
The programme uses Icarus, an award-winning simulation developed by UCL School of Management academics, as an experiential learning tool analysing and exploring a wide range of accounting, finance and strategic management related challenges.
The programme is offered online and is fully supported by a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). All essential resources, activities, videos, discussions and support are provided through the VLE, which can be accessed from a range of devices.
You can fit your studies around your work commitments to complete the programme successfully and there is no need to purchase additional textbooks.
The programme is delivered online and there is no requirement to come to the UK as part of your studies. Our flexible online programme allows you to work around your own schedule and leads to a globally-recognised qualification.
When you register, we will give you access to the Student Portal. You can then access your University of London email account and the following key resources:
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - provides access to the online Reach Out forum so you can collaborate with fellow students, links to electronic study materials, and the Student Guide which covers advice from starting through to graduation.
- The Online Library - provides access to over 100 million academic electronic items comprising E-books, E-journals, conference proceedings. Plus items not held in the library can be requested via the library's Inter-Library loans service with the British Library.
- Senate House Library - provides free reference access for all registered distance and flexible learning students.
- Access to academic support and feedback - tutors introduce the modules, respond to queries, monitor discussions and provide guidance on assessments.
You will have access to support through:
- The Student Advice Centre – provides support for application and Student Portal queries.
- TalkCampus – a peer support service that offers a safe and confidential way to talk about whatever is on your mind at any time of day or night.
- Student Relationship Managers (SRMs) - are here to support and advise you throughout your studies. They aim to ensure that you are fully up-to-date with important and useful information about how best to complete your studies.
All students receive online tutor support while studying this programme. Tutors introduce the modules, respond to academic queries, monitor and facilitate discussions and anchor students each week of their studies to help them stay on track.
The flexible approach to learning allows you to complete the MSc in a minimum of six months (subject to module availability) to a maximum of five years. You can study at your own pace, adjusting the intensity of learning to suit your needs.
During your study period you will undertake a summative assessment for each module. Each module contains more about coursework and marks.