It is intended for professionals and academics, both practicing and aspiring, providing user-friendly technical tools for increased efficiency and effectiveness in your day-to-day professional life.
- Unit 1 Household Wealth and Risk Preferences
- Unit 2 Household Portfolio Decisions: Allocation and Rebalancing
- Unit 3 Prospect Theory, Retirement Planning, and Financial Literacy
- Unit 4 Retail Banking: Banking Products and Channels
- Unit 5 Retail Lending and Household Borrowing
- Unit 6 Retail Banking Competition
- Unit 7 Relationship Lending
- Unit 8 Private Banking
- one three-hour unseen written examination (70%)
- two tutor marked assignments (30%)
- Pond K (2017) Retail Banking. 4th Edition. Hastings, UK, Gosbrook Professional Publishing.