- Risk assessment and risk management
- Law and regulation
- Business continuity planning
- Internal control
- Standards (including the ISO 27000 family of standards)
- Policy and procedure
- Trust and communication
If you complete the module successfully, you should be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of security management
- Appreciate its main complexities
- See how some companies attempt to solve these problems.
This module is assessed by a two-hour unseen written examination.
- David Sutton et al., Principles of information security management
- Mark Neocleous, Critique of Security