"You can combine courses from major and minor subjects to reflect your interests and career aspirations."
Theology with Computing, English or Philosophy
BA, DipHE, CertHE
Religious beliefs provide many people with a sense of purpose, a source of values and a way of life. Studying Theology provides an understanding of religious beliefs and the way in which they have shaped societies, allowing you to evaluate your own beliefs about the nature and purpose of human existence.
If you’re interested in studying Theology with elements of another discipline, this joint degree is the ideal option. 75 per cent of your degree is made up from courses in Theology, with the remaining 25 per cent from either English, Philosophy or Computing.