If you are a current student, you can apply to join the Student Voice Group (SVG) as a student voice champion.
The SVG comments and provides a student perspective on projects and ideas the University is developing.
While not a representative body of students, it possesses an important advisory function to the University.
In the last two years, the SVG has given the University valuable input on a number of important matters including:
- Upgrades to the University of London Student Portal (my.london.ac.uk)
- Ways to develop employability support and advice for students.
- Early version of an academic writing quiz aimed to support students develop their academic referencing skills. Question bank for the 2017-18 edition of the Student Experience Survey.
- Structure, content and promotion of videos to close the feedback loop on the 2015-16 edition of the Student Experience Survey.
- Information contained within the Rules for Examination, the Admission Notice used for entry into an exam hall, and the online registration task for assessment.
- The experience of using the University’s online enquiry system.
- Diversity in the curriculum and whether students feel their identities are represented in their study materials.
- The content of a quiz designed to educate students on plagiarism.
More information about the SVG can be found on the Student Portal.