All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages are owned or controlled by the University of London.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to the University of London
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website
- No part of the University of London's website or any material appearing on the site may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other website or medium without the prior written permission of the University of London. Requests to republish any material may be sent to the Webmaster: email@example.com.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the University of London's website we cannot guarantee that the content or 'facilities' of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
Whilst the University of London shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, the University will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the University of London.
The University of London shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this site or from the inability to use this site, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such information.
The University of London reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of its website at any time and without prior notice.
The University of London is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the University of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
The University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.