Advance your career
- Update your professional knowledge.
- Specialise in a particular area of health.
- Single modules and CPD options available.
Flexible study options
- Up to five years to complete your qualification.
- Fit your study around your other commitments.
- Study individual modules without any further commitment.
- Comprehensive study guides written by subject experts.
- Access to online resources, including a web-based conferencing system.
- Teaching staff provide personalised written feedback and advice on assignments.
Funding your study
Full fee-waiver awards are available for a number of programmes through the Commonwealth Scholarship scheme.
Our courses are ideal for employers, who retain you as an employee and benefit from your learning. Approach your employer for sponsorship.
Virtual Open Day
Unable to attend the London Open Day? LSHTM is delighted to announce our first virtual open day, taking place entirely online. This event is perfect for you if you are unable to join our open day in London, and will feature live chat sessions with our programme directors, current students and student services.
Activities on the day will include:
- Introductory talk on research and study at LSHTM
- Information booths about our courses and student services
- Admissions advice
- Careers talk
- Sample lecture
You will also be able to access a number of useful links from the latest prospectus and programme videos to student community and careers advice that you can browse throughout the day – all in one place!
Book your place.