What can you study?
Popular courses studied in Hong Kong are:
Study via distance learning or at a Teaching Institution in Hong Kong
In Hong Kong and China we have approximately 3,900 students studying a range of distance learning courses and at the two city based Teaching Institutions.
The two affiliated Teaching Institutions in Hong Kong support 20 recognised programmes with academic direction from LSE and our Intercollegiate Member Institutions. Choose to study either at a college or study via distance learning. If you relocate overseas you can also choose any of our global Teaching Institutions around the world.
How to apply
If you are an undergraduate student these are the three ways to apply in Hong Kong.
- Apply at HKU SPACE in person.
- If you decide to study at a Teaching Institution, contact the centre directly for study advice and the application procedure.
All postgraduate students should apply online.
Hong Kong specific information
Four of our programmes are accredited by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications. These are recognised under the Qualifications Framework, you can view the list of all the local regulations for Hong Kong.
The following job roles are the most popular choices by Hong Kong undergraduates:
- Financial institution managers and directors.
- Legal associate professionals.
- Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.
- Programmers and software development professionals.
- Protective service associate professionals n.e.c.
76% of our postgraduates and undergraduates go on to full-time work. [First Destination survey 2013/14].