Welcome to our alumni community
COVID-19: A message to alumni from University of London Vice-Chancellor, Professor Wendy Thomson CBE
ULIP offers a unique educational experience to a close community of students, and your relationship with this special place does not end when you graduate.
Whether you stay in France, head back to the UK, or move elsewhere, we hope that you will remain in contact with the friends that you studied with, and with us at ULIP.
As a graduate of ULIP, you have access to all the benefits and services offered by the University of London to its alumni, including:
- An alumni bursary, giving a 10% discount on programme fees to those enrolling on further study with ULIP or the University of London
- Exclusive alumni access to expert careers advice, training and support offered by The Careers Group, University of London. Find out about the jobs board and online resources and get access to free one-to-one careers guidance for two years after graduation. Simply email the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange online, phone or face-to-face advice
- Associate Membership of Student Central in London as well as discounts for its Energybase Fitness Centre and swimming pool
- Alumni access to Senate House Library, including access to online journals and resources
- Alumni events in all corners of the world
Find out more about the benefits for University of London alumni or email us at email@example.com
Keep in touch
We’d love to stay in touch to let you know what’s happening at ULIP and to keep you up to date with events, opportunities and benefits for alumni here in Paris, and near you.
If you would like to update your contact details, just complete our online form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your full name (or the name that you used at ULIP), the programme you studied and the year that you graduated.
We will primarily contact you by email. If you would like to hear about events happening near you, please let us know the area in which you live.
You can also find out more about what’s happening at ULIP and keep in touch on social media.
Share your stories
We’re also very interested in what you’ve been doing since your time at ULIP, and we’d love to share your stories of your current adventures with other ULIP alumni and with prospective students.
You can let us know what you’ve been up to and where you are now by completing our online form.