If you are a member of staff in a London higher education institution who works with students regarding their mental health and wellbeing, please could you spare just 10 minutes to answer the survey?: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/HEIstaffsurvey/
If you work for a private provider of student accommodation in London, we need to hear from you too! Our dedicated private accommodation survey is at: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/LondonHEIPA/.
For staff in colleges and universities, we hope to hear from those working in:
• Student mental health, counselling, or wellbeing services (e.g. mental health advisers, mental health mentors, wellbeing advisers and counsellors)
• Student advice services
• Disability services
• Study skills support
• Residential life
• Medical or health centre staff
• Student experience
• Student Union staff team
• Departmental or course administration
• Student conduct or discipline
• Academics with a pastoral responsibility (e.g. senior tutors, heads of year, personal tutors)
• Students with a paid role (e.g. teaching assistants)
For those in private student accommodation, we especially want to hear from site or duty managers, wellbeing coordinators, wardens, RAs, security, residential life staff, support workers, and any other team members who work directly with students.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact Adrian Clark (Student Health & Wellbeing Manager).