We are now looking for new members to join for the academic year 2020-2021
If you are a current member and a student, academic, alumni or private researcher and would like to take part, just fill in your details and reasons for applying in the form below.
About the forum
The forum meets three times a year and may take place online or at Senate House:
|17 November 2020
The forum serves as a space where Library members are able to:
- Have a say about our collections, resources and services.
- Get involved with and have discussions about library policies.
- Participate in conversations about the Library’s business operations and services, which ensures greater visibility, accountability and transparency with our users.
View or download the full Terms of Reference (PDF 224 KB)
The benefits of being a forum member:
- Have your say in the Library’s future
- Priority access to themed exhibition and library events and previews
- Receive a £25 voucher at the end of the year
- Certificate in recognition of contribution