- Online services are available.
- The Click and Collect Service is open Monday to Thursday 11am-3pm for pick-up and drop-off (members only, by advance booking).
- Limited study space bookings are available on Mondays and Tuesdays, 11am-3pm (via advance online booking only).
- The Special Collections reading room is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11am - 2.45pm (bookings via email).
Library Live Chat and email support are provided by staff, weekdays, 9am-5pm.
The returns box at Senate House is available Monday to Friday, 7am-7pm.
We will continue to waive fines for the duration of the lockdown.
There will be no carrel bookings until further notice.
- Senate House Library staff will check your booking on arrival and may change your seat allocation. This is to ensure adequate social distancing & the safest study environment possible for all readers while onsite. If you are exempt from wearing a face mask, we may upgrade your study space to a carrel & advise on alternative ways to access services to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
The Library is set up to be as Covid-19 safe as possible. This includes socially distanced study spaces, PPE, and sanitisers.
Library users must wear face coverings when using the Library (unless medically exempt). The Library has stock available should readers forget, lose, or break theirs.
Please ensure that you have your Library card and proof of study space booking with you when travelling to the Library.
If you have a question about joining the Library or using our services, please get in touch via Library Live Chat or send an email.