10.1. The Careers Group, University of London is only responsible for the operation of the Vacancies Site and the making available of the Services, subject to the limitations set out in these Terms. We do not guarantee that you will receive any responses to adverts placed for positions of employment or otherwise.
10.2. The Careers Group, University of London will not be a party to any communications whatsoever between you and those responding to any use which you may make of the Services, although we reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor any such communications which are made by means of the Vacancies Site and/or the Services and you now consent to any such monitoring. Notwithstanding the first part of this section 10.2, The Careers Group, University of London excludes insofar as it is possible to do so in law all liability to you concerning such communications and your dealings with third parties.
10.3. It is the responsibility of the employer to let all candidates know the result of an application as soon as possible or to state that only successful candidates will be contacted.
10.4. All information and/or data on the Vacancies Site is provided on an "as is" basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Vacancies Site or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose. Your use of such Content is entirely at your own risk.
10.5. Neither The Careers Group, University of London nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Vacancies Site or that the Vacancies Site and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Vacancies Site available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Vacancies Site and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
10.6. The Careers Group, University of London shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Vacancies Site and the Services are kept secure. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to and/or manage to gain unauthorised access to the same by means such as, without limitation, computer hacking (save to the extent that The Careers Group is unable to exclude such liability by law).
10.7. You agree that The Careers Group, University of London, its directors, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
- 10.7.1. interruption of business; or
- 10.7.2. access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Vacancies Site and/or the Services; or
- 10.7.3. data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
- 10.7.4. third party website links on the Vacancies Site; or
- 10.7.5. reliance on the information contained on the Vacancies Site; or
- 10.7.6. computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Vacancies Site and/or the Services; or
- 10.7.7. any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
- 10.7.8. events beyond our reasonable control.
10.8. Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, The Careers Group, University of London does not exclude or limit its liability for:
- 10.8.1. death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
- 10.8.2. fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- 10.8.3. any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.