SOAS Careers Service provides a wide range of services to current students and recent graduates. They offer one-to-one careers services as well as ongoing events throughout the year.
Their careers services include:
- One-to-one careers advice on how to decide on a career path and how to apply, including advice on CVs, covering letters and assessment methods as well as bespoke seminars and workshops for different academic departments
- Practice interviews to help students prepare their upcoming recruitment process, including assessment centres
- A large selection of SOAS-specific events such as Careers Fairs, Alumni Workshops and Skills Sessions throughout the academic year
- Assistance with navigating the SOAS virtual careers information resources
- Provide information resources, including books, on further study, internships, jobs and volunteering