St Mary's Employability Services team help to support an excellent graduate employability performance indicator, 95.9% in the most recent DLHE survey.
The Employability Services offer;
- One-to-one guidance for students
- Workshops as part of the curriculum
- Interview advice including mock interviews
- Employer advice and practical help from our team of knowledgeable and experienced staff
- Substantial collaborative activity with the support of the Student Union and other institutional stakeholders
- Information resources on further study, internships and access to jobs and volunteering opportunities
The team advise on the best ways to reach St Mary's students and set up opportunities to promote sectors, organisations and vacancies. They actively seek to build links with local and national employers to assist in the employability of students and graduates.