User Experience- structure
You will be provided with the technical and theoretical know-how you need to implement effective user experiences in software. Our daily lives involve complex tasks, requiring interaction with a plethora of computer systems. User experience design is a critical part of the development of these systems.
By studying this Graduate Certificate you will be able to:
- demonstrate a sound understanding of the main areas of user experience design and development and also demonstrate the ability to exercise critical judgement to the evaluation of user experience development applications.
- apply a critical understanding of essential concepts, principles and practices of user experience design, and critically evaluate the results.
- show problem solving and critical evaluation skills, draw upon supporting evidence.
To gain a Graduate Certificate (User Experience), you must complete:
- three core modules (totalling 45 credits)
- one compulsory modules (totalling 15 credits)