In line with national Covid-19 safety advice, we have taken a number of steps to ensure to the safe operation of business events and film production in our venues. Some of these steps include;
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitising, with sanitising stations situated in key areas throughout our buildings
- New capacity guidelines to allow for social distancing
- Transparent partitions in place around key contact points such as reception, retail counters and customer service desks
- Clear signage with one-way systems in place to minimise the congestion of people
- Face masks are encouraged for all staff and visitors to protect themselves and others
For more information, you can download our information pack on venue reopening or please refer to the University's updated advice and FAQs on Covid-19.
We are welcoming bookings and want to reassure all customers that these guidelines are being closely adhered to whilst delivering our usual great service.