Unfortunately, the following courses are no longer available for applications:
- Accounting with Law (BSc)
- Philosophy, Religion and Ethics (CertHE)
- Management with Law (BSc)
- English with Computing, Philosophy or Theology [BA, DipHE, CertHE]
- Philosophy with Computing, English or Theology [BA, DipHE, CertHE]
- Theology with Computing, English or Philosophy [BA, DipHE, CertHE]
- Agricultural Economics (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
- Environmental Economics (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
- Environmental Management (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
- Poverty Reduction: Policy and Practice (MSc/PGDip/PGCert)
If you are currently registered on one of these courses, you can still access your key materials via the Student Portal and Virtual Learning Environment.
If you are looking for courses to study, we still have plenty to choose from!